Withdrawing from a Class

Once a student has registered for a course, the college reserves space with the assumption that the student will complete the course. If unforeseen circumstances occur, the student can officially withdraw in person in the Admissions, Registration and Records Office, CentreTech Campus, Administration Building, Room A116, and in the Lore Isa Wiggins Advising Center at Lowry, Lowry Campus, West Quad, Room 119, or online through MyCCA. Withdrawn courses will remain on the student's record and official transcript at CCA with a grade of "W".  Students who do not officially withdraw or withdraw after the withdraw deadline will receive a grade of "F" on their permanent records. No refund is given for a course withdrawal which occurs after the published refund date and before the withdraw deadline.



Main Menu